RainbowMonster

RainbowMonster

Friday, December 24, 2010

ITS THE NYX THING

HEY HEY HEY :) Merry Christmas to everyone!!! so before I help out on cooking meals for celebrations I  stumbled upon my NYX stuffs so I might as well share it here. NYX is usually called the "cheap and chick" alternative to M.A.C. Cosmetics because it has almost the same shades/items as M.A.C. but is more affordable!  NYX offer a full range of cosmetics...everything from lipsticks to glitter palettes and in an amazing array of colors. Prices can't be beat either as they cost about the same, or less in some cases, than drugstore or department store makeups.

 So here are some of my NYX shiznits :) the next pictures will be more close up. 


So here is a larger view on the item. 

* You'll see on the center is the NYX make up artist kit which has 36 pigmented shadows plus blushers and lipgloss. at the right and left side you'll see the colorful shadow palettes and glitter palettes. 




i got a package full of NYX lipsticks so i add them up to my collection.

 I wasn't able to grab all the NYX lipstick shades but here i have a couple of shades to show. 

Here are some NYX lipstick swatches 


From L-R : Louisiana, Rose Bud, Georgia, Tea Rose, Fig, Thalia, B52, Apollo, Hebe, Chaos & Violet Ray.



 My favs are : strawberry milk, Tea rose, Louisiana, Fig and Indian pink.  


 STRAWBERRY MILK

TEA ROSE

LOUISIANA

FIG

INDIAN PINK


NYX can be bought from the USA or in some Bazaars here in the Phil.


I still have so much things to talk about NYX, ill give more reviews and swatches about this brand soon :) 


Posted By : Mon Lim








No comments:

Post a Comment