RainbowMonster

RainbowMonster

Saturday, December 18, 2010

2 LOOKS 1 MAKEUP

Another Lazy day made me experiment on my face again. i wanted to use Christmas colors like yellow green and red. unfortunately i didn't use my red shadow. haha. below you'll see that i made 2 looks but using the same eye make up. haha the first look is the bollywood look HAHA. 2nd ones for Christmas. :) 




So here ill share the make up that i used for my eyes :) 


before putting any shadows I always put an eyeshadow primer. shadow primers will make your shadows appear more vivid with less fading and creasing plus it stays on for hours. so below is the Urban Decay Potion Primer. well for me this is the best primer. lol 


Now I first used the NYX yellow funk for the inner corner of my eye.






the next thing is i used a lime green shade from the NYX make up artist palette collection and blend it with the yellow. then used the darkest green to shade the crease area. :)


Sorry for the update! i know some are requesting me to post a blog for starters. yes i will update soon! :) 

by : Mon Lim 




No comments:

Post a Comment