RainbowMonster

RainbowMonster

Monday, November 8, 2010

MY LIST OF AMAZING BLUSHES







Most girls doesn't know the power of a blush to liven up their faces. But once you found out the Tips and Tricks, it’s all gonna be easy! Here’s my list of  amazing blushes for you to play around with!

 


 

 

1. NARS Blush in Orgasm


Ive tried many blushes, but none of them looked as great as NARS Blush in Orgasm. It has an amazing shimmer and a peachy tone on it that flatters all skin shades, so it does not matter if you're pale white or tan, it will still look good on you. it looks pinkish on the container but when you put on your cheeks its gives you a warm and natural glow. This is absolutely one of the best blush i have ever had.

 





2.  BENEFIT Blush in Coralista





Ive been a fan of benefit for several years now, but i never liked their blushes because it was to pale or to tan for me. But when CORALISTA was launch my mom just gave it as a pasalubong but when i tried it.... i fell in love with it. It is best for pale skin that needs a healthy glow and pink/peachy tone to color.  It smells great and last for the whole day. definitely a must have.









 3. Benefit Blush in Sugarbomb



After I got the Coralista, Benefit came out with another gorgeous blush on which is names SUGARBOMB. This blush basically has a built it highlighter.  With four blushes combined in one, it gives me that glow that I like. It smells absolutely divine. I don't know what else to say, I just really love it! Nothing from Benefit has ever disappointed me,









 4. SHU UEMURA glow on blush in peach p47


Shu uemura is a no doubt my top fav brands and most of what my mom gets me abroad are products from Shu. This glow on blush in peach p47 is one superb product.  It gives you that wonderful, natural glow without being overly shimmery but watch out for applying too much because it could end up looking very powdery on the face.


5.  M.A.C. Blush in Gleeful 







I love love love Gleeful! it is a lovely berry/pinkish blush. It is heavily pigmented, so you have to be careful to not put on too much because it might be overpowering for lighter skin tones. it looks lovely on  tanned skin too. its will  help bring out that sun kissed tan glow.






more to follow...


Posted by Mon Lim




2 comments:

  1. mon!! i have sugarbomb too!! and benefit addict din ako!! like make up kit ko benefit na lahat im in love with it!! hahaha but im gonna finish my old make up muna before ko cla gagamitin!! para mas masaya lng haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy! i might sell some of my Benefit compacts. havent opend them yet. ill show u soon :)

    ReplyDelete