RainbowMonster

RainbowMonster

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

LETS GET CRAZY OVER GLITTERS

So today i found some glitter palettes and glitter liners on my drawer then i tried to play with it. dealing with glitter make ups is quite hard because it tends to scatter around the face. :| so here it goes.

So here you see about 3 colors of glitters thats Purple, Blue and black. ill show you what i used to make this look :) 



Things you need for this look : 


1. First thing i used was the NYX shadow in Deep space and apply it on my eyelids just below my crease line. Do not extend it to the crease line. 

2. then apply the silver glitter liner just above the NYX shadow. 

So here it is the silver, blue and black liners i got from Hong Kong. forgot where i bought them. :| 

3. after the silver liner has been applied to the eyelids. i used the blue glitter liner for my crease area scattering it until the tip of my eyes then blend a little and let it dry. btw I also put some on my lower lash line.


4. then i used my Mac lipglass (A MUST HAVE) and above my crease area until my brow bone. after this i dipped a little purple glitter from my MAC glitter powder 46 and some from my NYX glitter palette and apply it to the area where i placed my lipglass.



5. lastly I used my Stila lipgloss to give my lips a little shine.



So yeah its so simple! i hope u liked what i shared today and do try it at home! :) 
(sorry if i suck at explaining. ill make sure nxt time ill show pics how i make it) 

Posted by : Mon Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment