RainbowMonster

RainbowMonster

Monday, February 28, 2011

Over The Rainbow

when boredom hits... 


* I pretty much messed up on the BLACK dots? i was suppose to draw something like loepard prints but i screwed up :|




Since I love colorful stuffs i decided to make something like this :) 


What I used : 

 NYX Carribean Shadow Palette
MAC Browgel in Beguile
MAC pro longwear lipcream in Overtime
Benefits Sugarbomb blush
Shu uemura eye liner pen
Dior Show Mascara 


Use a yellow shadow and apply it on the inner corner of the eyes, followed by a green shadow, blue and purple working your way on the outer corner of the eyes. 
Then BLEND to even out the color and make it appear like a rainbow. 
*add some false lashes too. 


view from the top


Close up look


I was not satisfied with the plain colorful eyes so i decided to use my Black liner pen to draw something on the outer corner of my eye. I didn't really like how it looked after. :| here it is... 





Posted by Mon Lim 


                                 ask anything related to my posts at http://formspring.me/monaypie



6 comments:

  1. I like how it's so bright and colorful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang ganda at ang galing puta! nakaka elibs na kyo ni myka! :) -heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! It reminds me of Elina's eyes in Barbie Fairytopia. LOL (Barbie fan here). Following your blog now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! i love the look ;)

    ReplyDelete